Get physiotherapy anywhere.
No referral needed.
- North Vancouver
- West Vancouver
- Horseshoe Bay
- Sea to Sky Corridor
- Comprehensive examination
- Symptom management
- Rehabilitation & prevention
- Chronic pain management
- In-home physiotherapy
- Retirement residence
- Recreation centre & pool
- Long term care facility
Domains I work in.
Not sure if I can help? Just contact me at 1 (604) 849-3737
- Vestibular disorders
- Parkinson's disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Osteoarthritis & joint replacements
- Muscle & joint injuries
- Chronic and persistent pain
- Low back pain
- Balance dysfunctions & dizziness
- General deconditioning
- Fall prevention
- In-home physiotherapy
- Transitional care
- Gym-based therapy
- Pool therapy
My name is Pascal. In 2013 I founded Physio on Wheels, the first mobile physical therapy clinic north of Vancouver. This is where I spend most of my working hours as a clinician, but I also do a few other things...
I recently developed luxhealth.io, a clinical documentation app, and I am the co-creator of getPTsmart.com, an e-learning platform which allows students and clinicians to improve their clinical reasoning. The project was nominated for the Jaco den Dekker award in 2012.
I am an alumni of the European School of Physiotherapy, Amsterdam, NL, where I was recognized for graduating with the highest GPA in program history, and I hold a Master of Science in Rehabilitation Science from McMaster University. I am an active member of Digital Health Canada and enjoy bridging the gap between healthcare and technology to optimise therapy outcomes...
Raised in Germany, I spent most of my spare time as a Judo athlete until my early 20s. I immigrated to Canada in 2005 and have lived in Squamish, BC with my wife and two young boys for the greater part of the past 10 years.
Most of my time away from work, I spend out and about with family. I also try to make room for a bit of Gymnastic Strength Training, Crossfit and even the occasional Judo session.
For young athletes to older adults.
We move to interact with our environment. Effective therapy depends on understanding this interaction. On-site and in-home physiotherapy fully embraces this critical concept to maximize therapy outcomes.
Physical limitations, the need for child care or simply a busy schedule can make a trip to the clinic problematic. On-site physiotherapy eliminates the problem for everyone.
Physio on Wheels works best for you, if you believe that...
- favorite The patient's or client's needs should be at the heart of all actions and decisions in clinical practice.
- biotech For optimal outcomes, individual needs have to be managed based on the best available scientific evidence, rather than just the clinician's intuition and experience alone.
- diversity_3 It is the therapist's role to help alleviate suffering and facilitate long-term improvement in health without creating an unnecessary dependence.
- body_system Long-term improvement in health often require dedication, patience and some life-style changes.
Registration & memberships.
- College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
- Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Neurosciences Division (CPA)
- BIG-register Netherlands
- Exercise is Medicine Canada
- Digital Health Canada